- Born in Brasil in 1986.
- Technical degree in Mechatronics, State Technical College of São Paulo, 2006.
- Technologist in Precision Mechanics, Technological Faculty of São Paulo, 2008.
- Master in Aerospace Engineering, Technological Institute of Aeronautics – ITA/Moscow Aviation Institute – MAI, 2010
- PhD in Mechanical-Aeronautics Engineering, Technological Institute of Aeronautics – ITA, 2015
- PostDoc Fellow, The Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, (In Progress).
- Low-Cost Liquid Rocket Engines
- Materials and Manufacturing processes applied on space propulsion
- Sounding Rockets and Nanolaunchers
- NewSpace Entrepreneurship
- Loureda, O. B. and Gany, A. Liquid Propellant Sounding Rocket for Training, Aerospace Engineering Education and Flexible Flying Testbed, 14th Reinventing Space Conference, 2016.
- Loureda, O. B. and Pimenta, A. P. Study about Ablative Coated Carbon Materials applied on Chambers of LRE, 50th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, 2014.
- Loureda, O. B. and Gomes, J. O. Analysis about Machinability of Superalloys applied on Turbines of LRE Turbopumps, 49th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, 2013.