- BSc in Chemical Engineering, Technion (2007)
- MSc in Aeronautics, Purdue University (2012)
- PhD in Aerospace Engineering, Technion (In Progress)
- Combustion mechanism of droplets and metal particles
- Agglomeration phenomena in metal particles
- Hypergolic ignition process
- Energetic materials
- Solid propellant casting
Prof. Benveniste (Benny) Natan
- Solomon, Y. and Natan, B., “Experimental Investigation of the Combustion of Organic-Gellant-Based Gel Fuel Droplets,” Combustion Science and Technology, Vol. 178, No. 6, 2006, pp. 1185-1199.
- Solomon, Y., Natan, B. and Cohen, Y., “Combustion of Gel Fuels based on Organic Gellants,”Combustion and Flame, Vol. 156, No. 1, 2009.
- Natan, B. Solomon, Y. and Perteghella, V., “Hypergolic Ignition by Fuel Gelation and Suspension of Reactive or Catalyst Particles,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 27 No. 5, 2011.
- Solomon, Y., DeFini, S., Pourpoint, T. and Anderson, W., “Gelled MMH Hypergolic Droplet Investigation”, Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 29 No. 1, 2013.
- Dambach, E., Solomon, Y., Pourpoint, T. and Heister, S., “An Investigation into the Hypergolic Ignition Mechanisms Initiated by Low Weber Number Collisions” Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 29 No. 2, 2013.