Visiting Professor, February 2012 – June 2012
- Born in USSR, 1941
- B.Sc. Physical Engineering Faculty, Tomsk State University, Tomsk,1963.
- M.Sc. Institute of Chemical Kinetics and Combustion, USSR Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, 1971.
- D.Sc. Institute of Hydrodynamics, USSR Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, 1985.
- Head, Condensed Systems Combustion Laboratory, Professor, since 1986.
- “X-ray diffraction and microscopy studies of the structure of molecular compound FTDO-DNAP”, 40th International Annual Conference of ICT , Energetic ma terials – Characterisation, Modeling and Validation, Karlsruhe, Germany, June 23-26, 2009, P. 98-1-98-10 (with A.A. Kvasov , A.I. Ancharov, K.E. Kuper, A.B. Kiskin, V.N. Simonenko).
- “Fresh Look on the Combustion Modeling of Energetic Materials with Surface Evaporation”, Advancements in Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion (eds. K. Kuo, K. Hori), Begell House, NY, 2008, pp.586-602 (with L. K. Gusachenko, and A. D. Rychkov).
- “Theoretical Study of the Thermodynamic Properties of Nitrogen and Oxygen Containing high-energy materials”, Advancements in Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion (eds. K. Kuo, K. Hori), Begell House, NY, 2008, pp. 476-491 (with V. G. Kiselev, N. P. Gritsan).