- Date of birth: 16.12.1946
- M.Sc. Moscow Institute of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automatics, USSR
- Team leader Institute NIICHIMMASH of Russian Aerospace Agency (the Federal Test Center of Space Technologies) Department of information-measuring systems
- Rocket, ramjet and scramjet propulsion
- Measurements of the physical parameters at the tests of rocket engines.
- Analysis of the results of experiments.
- Estimation of the accuracy of measurements.
- Have participated in development and introduction of new methods of measurements.
- Tests to approve the above methods for practical application in space.
- The author of many scientific and technical reports in the field of testing heat-proof materials.
- Reports in scientific journals.
- Presented papers in scientific and technical conferences about my work.
- Five authorized certificates as an inventor of new methods for “Measurement of physical characteristics by electric methods.”