- Born in India in 1980.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Pune, India, 2001.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (with major in Polymer Science), University of Pune, India, 2003.
- Research fellow at High Energy Materials Research Laboratory, DRDO, Pune, India, 2003-2005.
- Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, India, 2011.
- Post-Doc Fellow, The Technion, Israel Institute of Technology (In progress).
- Hypergolic Liquid Propellants
- Non Toxic Hypergolic Fuels
- Nano Energetic Materials
- Vrushali Bagalkote, Benveniste Natan, “A New Non-Toxic, Storable, Miscible Hypergolic Fuel System with Hydrogen Preoxide”, Proceesings of the 10th High Energy Materials Conference and Exhibit, 11-13 Feb 2016, Hyderabad, India.
- Suresh G Kulkarni and Vrushali S Bagalkote, “Studies on Pre-Ignition Reactions of Hydrocarbon Based Rocket Fuels Hypergolic with Red Fuming Nitric Acid as Oxidizer”, Journal of Energetic Materials, 28(3), 173- 188, (2010).
- S. G. Kulkarni, V.S. Bagalkote, S. S. Patil, U. Pramodh Kumar and V. Anil Kumar, “Theoretical Evaluation and Experimental Validation of Performance Parameters of New Liquid Fuel Blends Hypergolic with Red Fuming Nitric Acid as Oxidizer”, Propellants Explosives Pyrotechnics, 34(6), 520-525, (2009).