- b. Russia 1942. B.Sc.
- M.Sc. (Phys.), Moscow Engineering-Physical Institute, 1965.
- Ph.D. (Phys.), Institute of chemical Physics, Moscow, 1971.
- D.Sc. (Phys.), Institute of chemical Physics, Moscow, 1984.
- At Technion since 1991.
- Senior Research Fellow.
Oxidation, ignition and combustion of metals Hydrogen production and storage Combustion synthesis of advanced materials
- “Some Thermodynamic Aspects Related to Steel Reactive Erosion”, Wear, 221, 1998, pp.109-115 (with A. Gany and Y. Schneebaum).
- “Activation of Combustion Synthesis of Aluminum Nitride Powder”, Journal of Material Processing Technology, Vol. 147, 2004, pp. 197-203 (with A. Gany)
- “Thermo-mechanical Aspects of Hot-Gas Corrosion of Metals”, Research Trends Journal, Trends in Corrosion Research (Special Issue), Vol. 3, 2004, pp. 1-22 (with A. Gany).
- “Ignition of Single Nickel-Coated Aluminum Particles”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 30, 2005, pp.2055-2062 (with E. Shafirovich, P.E. Bocanegra, C. Chanveau, I. Gokalp, U. Goldshleger, A. Gany).
- “Thermo-Mechanical Aspects of the Heterogeneous Ignition of Metals”, Combustion and Flame, Vol. 137, 2004, pp. 366-375.